Monday, December 8, 2008

mmm mmm good

For my birthday, Lindsey and Julie gave me two of the most delicious cupcakes that I have ever had. They were from Whole Foods and came individually in their own package. Adoreable, and Carly and I enjoyed both the vanilla and the chocolate while she was here. This is what they looked like...




Along with that, they also gave me a gift card to Starbucks... and as you know Slim and I are broke. On Saturday morning, before a full day recording session, Slim and I stopped at Starbucks for breakfast. I got the usual skim peppermint mocha twist(except I went twistless, without the peppermint whipped cream), and a slice of their Gingerbread loaf. Now, I love Gingerbread, but had never had theirs. It was magnificent.


So thank you Linds, and Jules for a most delicious birthday!

0 comments: