Sunday, June 24, 2007

The weekend in Orlando






This past Friday and Saturday, Slim and I went to visit my family in Orlando, for Brayden's birthday. It is always fun to be there, but it was really fast, this time.

I pretty much hate being away from my nephew and niece, and every time I am with them, I am reminded how big they are getting.

We celebrated Bray's birthday on Saturday. He was cracking Slim and me up with what he was saying while we were playing in his bedroom at my parents house. Brayden says to Slim... "Uncle Slim, you're getting little... or maybe I am just getting big." How cute is that? He also told me that when Uncle Slim and I have kids, we should name it Dude, if it is a boy and Poop, if it is a girl. For those of you who don't know. Dude is our dog's name.

Greg and Brandi swam with the kids for a while before we went in for dinner. Brayden could barely sit through dinner as he waited for his presents. He kept asking Greg if it was time yet...

Check out the pics of the cupcakes. These are great!






Greg and Brandi are bringing the kids here on Thursday while they go away for their anniversary. I can't wait to get some more time with them. I mean look at those sweet faces.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Are you the best aunt ever? I'm pretty sure! They also had fun with you. They love their aunt Laura!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!! Lots of fun and lots of cards! Bran