Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My dear friend!

Have you ever had a friend that seems to make life just that much better?  That one friend who knows just what to say when you are having an awful day.  The person you call when everything else in this world seems to be crumbling... that is Carly for me.

God knows our every need and He provided the best girl friend that I could have ever needed.  Even though she lives 14 hours away, and we only get to see each other about every 4 months, our relationship will stand the test of time.

Today is her birthday, and even though I know she wishes that she was turning 23, the maturity and growth that has happened over these last 9 years, she wouldn't trade for anything.

She finds out today what her second little love with be- boy or girl... actually probably right as I am typing this.  No matter girl or boy, that sweet child will be blessed to call you mom, Kevin: dad, and Libby: sissy!

I love you, Car, and I am so thankful for you!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love this post. What a precious friend indeed!

Art Teacher said...

Did I mention that I'm emotional this week...you probably shouldn't post things like this! Love you friend.

Anonymous said...

facefart