Monday, August 2, 2010

30th Birthday Wishlist

I know my birthday is still 3 months away, but I have been thinking about the things that I might like to have when that day comes...

I have never owned a pair of actual Chuck Taylors, so since I am turning the big 30, I figured now was the time.  I can't wait to rock these suckers.... What color do u think I should get?

Tom's shoes have been one of those things that I have loved for a really long time, but have yet to purchase.  If for some reason that you have been living under a rock and don't know about Tom's... they are an awesome humanitarian effort to provide shoes for children who need them.  It is their one for one program.  I adore what they are doing, and have wanted to be a part of it, but in the past I haven't been able to because of my crazy feet.  Why are they crazy you might ask... if you are asking, then you have yet to see them ;).  Anyhow... these would work, and feel free to purchase them here.  I wear an 8.5/9...

As you know, I have been working on a getting myself a habit.  I decided that I am going to start sewing.  My mom of course is a great seamstress, and I would really like to learn too!  I would like the above machine, because the reviews say that it is easy for beginners, but it is also a good quality machine!



That is all I have for now... if you have any suggestions for me, please let me know!!!!

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

JC Penny's have the Chuck T.' s on sale this week...so what color?

Laura said...

any or all colors...

Brittani said...

what? no jewelry???? I need to help you with this list ;) hahaha