Sunday, March 29, 2009

a broken heart

This week was a hard one...

Personally, for me dealing with some infertility stuff, but also learning of the struggles of others.

I have read some seriously heartbreaking blogs this week. The pain of families who lose a child, I cannot even imagine.

One family who I have been following has a little boy, who was never supposed to make it. With God's grace, he was born, but as of now, Stellan is struggling.

You can read about him here.

You can also be part of his groups on Facebook. Here are the link for those...

Praying for Stellan

and We love Mck Mama

Please join the groups, and be praying for Sweet Stellan. They also have a photo gallery of people praying for Stellan and using him name in different ways. I am working on some ideas this week, and will post mine on here soon.

Love you all... let's lift up this sweet little one.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

praying for YOU!

Jason, Nicole, and Rowen said...

I hope you are feeling better my friend.