Friday, July 16, 2010

Brant Lake, NY

I will be heading out to Brant Lake this week to spend a few days on 'business' with the full-time staff at my office.

Brant Lake is a small lake in the Adirondack Mountains, and it is pretty much a piece of Heaven on Earth.  I have spent a few weeks there in the past, and I just cannot wait to sit on the Adirondack chairs on the wrap around porch, book and coffee in hand.  Oh just thinking about it makes me fuzzy inside.

The weather last year was frigid, but this year it is supposed to be perfect.  Highs around 80 and lows in the 50s... what more could you ask for really?

Stay tuned for fun pics of the vaca  I mean business trip :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

sounds like a blast... i mean, lots of work. don't work too hard!

Jan said...

Wish I could come too!