Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh how time flies

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to visit one of the best friends anyone could ever have. Jess was one of my college roommates, and we lived together in Long Island before I moved to Naples.

Her sister Kim was graduating from Palm Beach Atlantic University on Saturday, and so I decided that I would drive over to spend the day with them.

It was so much fun!  She is now a mom and we realized that it had been exactly 5 years to the day that we had seen each other.  That was way too long.  More pics will come from our weekend together, but here is a lovely picture of her that I stole from her facebook  page.


Jess.  I promise that we aren't going to wait 3 more years until Britt graduates before we see each other again!  I love ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, time does fly so hang on to your dear love ones.

Kate said...

There is nothing more beautiful than reconnecting! Glad you had a great visit!

Art Teacher said...

Finally an update! Glad you had fun with old friends!

Anonymous said...

yo tambien la amaria esta buenisima

Anonymous said...

i love this blog ,i am new at this blogging thing and have no idea what im doing,i was going through blogs but this one captivated me.