Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So so so sorry

My life has been so boring over this last month.

Here is what I am doing...

1. Wishing for anything and all things fall! I am trying to pretend that I need big puffy vests, boots, and scarves, but really all I need is a swimsuit.

2. Losing weight! Sharon and I have been doing Weight Watchers since the 16th of September. At my 3 week weigh-in I had lost a total of 6 lbs. We will see how tomorrow goes.

3. Getting ready to Be A Santa To A Senior. www.beasantatoasenior.com Watch the promo video to find out more about it.

4. Preparing for a visit from my darling friend Car and her sweet Libs

5. Missing family and friends everywhere! I always get this way in the fall, because all I want to do is take a walk in the brisk weather, with hot apple cider, and see the gorgeous leaves.

What have you been doing?

Here is a short version of what I have been loving right now...

1. Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs... I always have them with me, and I am in love with their zesty flavor and they're less than 2 calories per mint!



2. Pumpkin Spice Coffee with cinnamon creamer. Straight pumpkin pie, folks!



3. Apple Jacks with added fiber (1 serving 1 point, baby)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear the update!

Erin said...

finally... an update! we are pretty psyched about carly and libby coming too!

Melanie said...

i will take long walks with you in the brisk weather.
i am longing for a few scarves and boots from Old Navy have you been in there lately? pretty cheap prices, but still can't bring myself to spend the loot

Art Teacher said...

woohoo, we can't wait to come!!!!!

Gidget said...

Miss you Laura, in the heart of fall in NY I always think of you and how much we used to enjoy this time of year. Although its only in the 40's here so I have to admit, I do find myself wishing at times that I needed a bathing suit. I am glad to see an update, and hope you are doing well. Love you babe!

Sarah Marie said...

I've been doing WW too! Actually, I entered into a Biggest Loser contest, and I have my eye on the $200 prize. It's only been a week, and I've already lost 5 freakin' pounds! (Sometimes I still eat like I'm pregnant when I'm really not.)

The Arnold Family said...

oooh so glad you posed. even more glad that all the things you love are food. i think you should visit us, you will get a big fall weather fix xoxo

Art Teacher said...

remember last time we talked and I told you to use this down time to blog about travel containers????? Apparently you forgot b/c you did not update!