Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We Interupt This Blog....

...to tell you that a Mrs. Laura Beth Gillian is hear by put on blog probation for not updating in a really long. This probation comes from knowing that she has just returned home from a long vacation and has wagon loads :) of great pictures from said trip. If you join me in wishing that she would update, please leave her comments encouraging her to do so!
Sincerely,
Carly Jo Jones

I post this picture as a metaphor of what it is like to visit Laura's blog, you know, always wanting a bit more, like her face :) or a new post!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Yes, please post, Laura, PLEASE!!!!

Jason, Nicole, and Rowen said...

I agree!!! We need MORE!

Anonymous said...

I check this every day and there is never anything new... of course I do talk to you every day but that doesn't count!
Love, MOM

Melanie said...

We want more, we want more!

Sarah Marie said...

You can never have enough Laura!

PS - I do like the way you look from behind. Have you been working out?

The Arnold Family said...

ummm yes, i sometimes utilize my 29 minutes of chidren's nap time to check this blog and am very sad when there is nothing there and i have wasted 2 precious minutes:) must see you having fun in ny soon.xox

Art Teacher said...

Has anyone else noticed that she still hasn't updated?

Erika said...

u girls r too funny!